Blanket Bloggersphere Notice

26DEC09

I’ve always sucked at personal blogging, so here is the multimedia tumblr cross-post version of my tweets.

My generblog tumblr

http://jonowee.tumblr.com/


I've also started tweeting:
http://twitter.com/jonowee
- - -
Blog updates in 'suspension' probably indefinitely. Busy and unfocused.

Sorry to non-existent patrons of this blog.

jonowee's basic blog noticeboard

24SEP08
Still too lazy to update my basic blog...

Off you go, read another blog;
jonowee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
APRIL 2009 BLOG UPDATES:
Posts added:


Posts updated:


Others:
- playlist.com music player widget repositioned.
- All photos will be bit by bit replaced with ones with less discreet Creative Commons marks.
- Blog return back to open/public status since nothing I/I'll write about can be considered private, yee boring old Jono.


Possible upcoming blog posts:
- "Strange-trend-capacities-doubling" post to be updated.
- Links widget to be added.
- VILinks box widget to be added.
- My political standing post.
- 'The death of my boots.'
- Organic kitchen garden patch 'work-in-progress. (cross-post with The Kitchen)

Maybe in the future I might type something half resembling interesting.

Last updated: 28APR09

05 June 2007

Guaranteed crisp shirt, no strings attached

Starch OD.

Original packaging recommendations are:
  • Heavy: 3 scoops per 5 cups (1250ml) water
  • Medium: 2 scoops per 5 cups water
  • Light: 1 scoop per cups water
... Application is by dipping the clothing article into premixed starch solution and left to air dry.
I instead premix 3 scoops in 500ml of water into a spray bottle, and in the course of an afternoon 'laminated' the shirt with layer and layer of starch fluid. Hung to sun dry over two days.

CRISP...

Suck on that spray-on starch cans.

No comments:

Music to read this crap "blog" to... Use the pop-out player especially when 'jumping' posts.